How well can you write what you hear in French?
Dictation is the transcription of spoken text. It is one of the ways to practice and test your listening and writing skills in any language. During your Online French Dictation Classes an educator will be slowly reading aloud a short text in French while you write down the words as they are spoken.
- Classes available for Beginners (A1-A2) and Intermediate (B1-B2) learners.
- Practice your listening skills by transcribing spoken French to text.
- Work on your writing skills including grammar, orthography, conjugation and vocabulary.
- Group and individual corrections provided by an educator.
45 minute classes.
Classes are voice-only to maintain your privacy.
- 1 Credit (US$ 5) required per class
Get your pen and paper ready and get credits for our Dictation classes below.