Set yourself up for success on your French language learning quest by acquiring the required foundation to build upon.
The Avecmavoix programme is an innovative 30 day crash course to learn the pronunciation of all the syllables you'll ever need, to read every word you'll ever encounter in French.
Prioritise learning all the French sounds right from the start to ensure the development of proper pronunciation and to be better understood by French speakers across the globe.
The Avecmavoix approach will accelerate your acquisition of the French language as you develop your listening, reading, writing and speaking skills.
Avoid the many challenges faced by students who missed out on learning basic pronunciation rules which are acquired in Francophone educational systems at kindergarten or preschool level.
Articulate near-native French pronunciation, achieve general fluency, oral accuracy, and a sound understanding of spoken French, by learning fundamental French pronunciation rules from the beginning, in the same way as Francophone natives do.
This is achieved by integrating phonological awareness of the sounds in French words and how they relate to French orthography. Each class is dedicated to a group of sounds with practical exercises in oral practice, sound discrimination and phonetic transcription.
In a nutshell, this intensive course is designed to stimulate and structure your oral language, develop understanding of messages and texts heard, develop and train your phonological awareness and guide the learning of graphic gestures and writing.
Develop and improve your:
- Listening ability, enhancing your oral comprehension
- Speaking ability, enhancing your oral expression
- Reading ability, enhancing your written comprehension
- Writing ability, enhancing your written expression
- French public speaking skills
Is this course for you?
This course is for you if you:
- Are a beginner
- Don’t know where or how to start learning French
- Have been trying to learn French on Duolingo or similar apps
- Are at an intermediate level but struggling with pronunciation
- Have reached a good level in French but have not had the opportunity to learn fundamental pronunciation rules which has led to bad pronunciation habits that you want to address
- Have difficulty understanding podcasts, movies or your French speaking friends despite years spent learning
- Are often misunderstood and asked to repeat yourself during conversations
- Are dreading the oral comprehension and expression tests of DILF, DELF, DALF and TCF
- 30 Private Phonetics Classes at a rate of 4 per week
- Bonus 8 Group Dictation Classes at a rate of 1 per week (Valued at USD 40)
- Unlimited access to Conversation Classes each week
- Click on View Calendar to view and book an available time slot
- Bookings will be cancelled if payment has not been received
- Optional Group Reading Classes are available on a monthly subscription fee of USD 15 and are highly recommended to complement this course
Course Fees & Payment
- USD 900
- Pay in full or choose Shop Pay at checkout to pay in 4 interest-free installments of USD 225 automated every 2 weeks (subject to eligibility check and approval)
- This course is not entitled to receive, nor can be paid for, using My Avecmavoix Rewards points
- In the case of an unforeseen event arising, your course cancellation must be received a minimum of 14 days prior to the start date for a full refund
Start Date: 3 August 2021
End Date: 22 September 2021
Start Date: 5 October 2021
End Date: 24 November 2021
Start Date: 4 January 2022
End Date: 23 February 2022