Set yourself up for success on your French language learning quest by acquiring the basic foundation to build upon. Prioritise learning all the French sounds right from the start to ensure the development of proper spelling and pronunciation and to be better understood by French speakers across the globe.
The Avecmavoix Reading Method is based on the popular syllabic method of reading and writing as recommended by the French Ministry of Education. Our method consists of teaching reading by combining vowels and consonants to form syllables, in order to achieve pronunciation in a French standard accent.
The Avecmavoix approach will accelerate your acquisition of the French language as you develop your listening, reading, writing and speaking skills. Learn the pronunciation of all the syllables you'll ever need, to read every word you'll ever encounter in French.
Articulate near-native French pronunciation and develop a sound understanding of spoken French, by learning fundamental pronunciation rules right from the beginning, in the same way Francophone natives do.
This is achieved by integrating phonological awareness of the sounds in French words and how they relate to French orthography. Each class is dedicated to a group of sounds with practical exercises in oral practice and sound discrimination.
This immersion sprint is designed to stimulate and structure your oral language, develop understanding of messages and texts heard, develop and train your phonological awareness and guide the learning of graphic gestures and writing.
- Master the sounds of the French alphabet.
- Develop proper spelling of words and pronounce them in a standard French accent.
- Establish the correspondence between spelling and pronunciation.
Is this Sprint for you?
This sprint is for you if you:
- are a beginner.
- have been trying to learn French on language apps.
- are at an intermediate level but struggling with your pronunciation.
- have difficulty understanding podcasts, movies or your French speaking friends despite years spent learning.
- are often misunderstood and asked to repeat yourself during conversations.
- are preparing for the oral comprehension and expression tests of DILF, DELF, DALF and TCF.
- want to avoid missing out on basic pronunciation rules.
- 30 Phonetics classes (1-on-1), at a rate of 4 per week
- 48 Group Reading classes, join up to 6 per week
- 8 Group Dictation classes, at a rate of 1 per week
- 24 Group Conversation sessions, join up to 3 per week
- Classes valid for the duration of your Sprint
Sprint Fees & Payment
- USD 900
- Pay in full or choose Shop Pay at checkout to pay in 4 interest-free instalments of USD 225 automated every 2 weeks (subject to eligibility check and approval)
- Once payment is received, our Course Coordinator will contact you to discuss your schedule and help set you up on our learning platform.